Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tripple Feature

If you don't have any friends who want to hang out with you, you can afford to spend the whole day at the movies (specialy when you only pay for the first movie).

The Taking of Pelham 123
I'm not much of a Denzel or Travolta fan, but they both delivered good performances. My problem with this film is John Tuturro (You don't fuck with the Jesus). Tutturo is a great actor, and I have loved him in many roles, but I cringe at his performance in Transformers, and he phones this one in with the same character(sans funny).

Land of the Lost
Will Farrel and Danny McBride are great together in HBO's Eastbound & Down, too bad that magic doesn't show up in this movie. I guess this movie is already certified turd, it's reminded me of Burning Man in some scenes (Out of Place objects and tripping in the Desert).

Imagine That
Eddie Murphy used to be somebody. He was funny, and he was in good movies, those days have gone the way of Pluto Nash.

Drag Me to Hell
Modern horror has one Master, thy name be Sam Raimi. This movie was sick and funny. If you love horror, you need to see this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment