Monday, June 08, 2009

Ba Ba Blogger

I loaded up some Howard Stern on the Shuffle and had a quick breakfast. I can't get enough Stern, it's so funny.

I had to be at GoodLife early for my Fix Fit Orientation session. A trainer goes through the machines and shows you the proper technique. I know how to use the old machines, but the newer machines at this gym are slightly different, so it was good to learn the proper form and how to adjust the machines. It went well, and I did some cardio after.

I went to Kensington to get some food. I made some spaghetti for dinner and it was good. Then Paul came over and we did a J.

I'm so tired, but I'm trying to stay up until the Colbert Report tonight, he is in Iraq. It's should be really funny.

1 comment:

  1. I wish my gym had shown me how to use the machines. I even payed 600 bucks for 5 training sessions and all the trainer did was have me do exercises on the floor or with a ball. These were all things I could do at home. Not a good experience.

    ReplyDelete