Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Jumpman Returns

I really want to get myself into shape for Black Rock City, and the "plan" is to eat healthy and go to the gym EVERY SINGLE DAY (possible) till the Burn. So far so good. The Man burns in 95 days.

Today was Nintendo's press conference at E3, the Electronic Entertainment Expo. They announced two new Mario games! New Super Mario Bros Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2. New SMB Wii is a side scrolling multiplayer platformer. Galaxy 2 is the first sequel for the plumber since his NES days. The original Galaxy was an instant classic in my book and the addition of Yoshi is a perfect fit. I can't wait till Christmastime.

Deidra sent me a txt about the Goodlife gym in Liberty Village. She said it's really cool and modern, so I'm going to check it out tomorrow. I didn't txt her back at first, I have been trying to respect her wishes and leave her alone, even though I really miss her sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Super Mario Galaxy 2? You just made my day, Julien!

    ReplyDelete