Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

Last year was great. I started the year in Tahoe, hanging with my best friends, Mike and Matt and San and Kubi. I went to visit my hometown of Timmins the for most times in years, visiting my Pepere and getting loaded on scotch was the best and I will treasure the memory forever. I saw a ton of concerts, Smashing Pumpkins at Massey Hall and Radiohead at Golden Gate Park were the most rocking shows of the year for me. Burning Man was incredible and changed my life for sure. San and Linsey's wedding was beautiful. Christmas was great and then we lost Pepere on Boxing Day. A sad way to end the year for sure.

We drove back from Timmins yesterday, stopping so I could pick up a Perogie Lasagnia at Toffenello's Fresh Pasta before we left. They were sold out so I bought 2 regular lasagnias and we hit the road.

My brother Paul forgetting or not caring that our Grandpa has just died of lung cancer, smoked in the car, along with Mike W.(who had quit) and V(who doesn't ever want to quit). Fucking Smokers are curtious enough to roll thier windows down so I dont have to inhale thier poison(it doesn't work, and I cough and freeze). I apreciated the ride, but was an outsider because of my loathing of the cancer stix.

Mike W. made a wrong turn and we figured it out when we crossed into Quebec.

When we finally got to Toronto, Paul and I went to see a guy about a thing. We got some pot, and I stayed at my guy's house. We had one of the lasagnias I brought and watched Lakeview Terrace(The one where Samuel L Jackson gets angry). It was terrible. We had many Volcano hits, got really baked then I went home, Happy New Year. 2008 is over.

As for this New Year of our Lord, Two Thousand and Nine;

I plan on doing a lot more blogging. It would be good to have at least one post per day, which is do-able as I am a busy guy with stories to tell.

I need to take my screenwriting seriously. I have opertunities on the horizon, and I need to be ready.

I will be going to Burning Man again this year, it will be hard. But it will hapen. I have a familly and a home there.

I miss my friend Koji. He taught me so much and I trully beleive I have more to learn from him and the country of Japan. That is why I plan on moving there by the end of this year. This will take a lot of work and palnning, but I think this is the next step in my life.

It would be nice to have a girfriend, but I will be very busy, so I doubt I will activly persue this goal.

George W. Bush will be fucking off in just over two weeks, which is fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment