Saturday, January 03, 2009

Bassquarter The Kitty

This is Bassquarter, she is our house kitty. There is a crazy homeless lady who feeds the pigeons in the ally beside my house, and back in the day she would ask "Can I have a bassquarter?"(now she just says "quarter", but I still tell her to fuck off.)

My landlord Sandy brought this kitty over from across the street. She belonged to a tenant who moved out, and Sandy brought her over to take care of the mice situation. Happy-Hardcore was supposed to be feeding her, and I guess he was but it was shit. So the kitty looked sick, and it's meow was really fucked up. I think he was forgetting to feed her a lot too, cause she was meowing all the time. So Deidra decided to start feeding it, which I guess was a good idea(but she doesn't have to keep feeding it). So now I feed her. We call her Bassquarter, although everyone in the house has a different name for her.
Sometimes she hangs out in my room. She likes to fuck around in the drawers under my bed. I give her treats which she will hunt for like crazy if she gets confused and thinks there might be more than there actually are.
She does not enjoy having pot smoke blown in her face, and also hates catnip. She runs away from the minty smell of catnip, although she usually gets enough of a whiff to go kitty bonkers.
She is too cute, I bite my tongue she is so cute.
She doesn't hold still for photos, and she had some kind of cut on her nose in these photos.
She licks herself a lot, I guess keeping clean is important for kitty. She seems to spend a lot more time on her asshole that is really necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment