Wednesday, January 07, 2009

New Boots

Lot's of snow came down last night. It turned into some nasty slushy crap. My boots have a crack in the bottom that means soaker city wherever there is snow. They sucked in Timmins and with this shitty slush they are even worse in Toronto.

I met up with Granny Mo at the Eaton Centre. Marc Chloe and my cousin Laura showed up and we went for lunch at Milestones. It was tasty, and good to see Chloe, she goes back to England tomorrow.

After lunch, Grammy wanted to get me some good boots. We all went on a search through the mall. I had a little freakout session because of all the people. Marc found a pair of Doc Martins that looked cool, and Grandma got em for me.

Grams went home, Chloe and Laura went to see Four Christmases, Marc and I passed on the movie and went to my place to hang out. I had forgotten my bag at Milestones so I walked over there after saying goodbye to Marc and Chlo. Thankfully it was still there.

No more wet feet, I'm walking in my new boots tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment