Saturday, January 31, 2009

workout bubble

I'm pretty good at making excuses for not going to the gym. I was going to bail today, but at the last minute I went and did some weights. There was this strange dude there who was exercising in jeans, and he had put all the extra weights in the room on one machine. The weights were stacked so high, he couldn't even use the machine. But nobody ever says anything at the gym, it's like people are in a workout bubble that can't be popped.

Ian and I went to go see a guy about a thing, but couldn't get a hold of him. So we went to see Taken at Scotiabank Theatre. We met up with Ian's boss Edgar in the lobby.

The movie was fun, it's an action thriller. Liam Niessen's daughter is kidnapped to be sold into prostitution and he is ex-CIA, Big Mistake, Kidnappers! It's worth renting or watching on TV if it's on.

After the movie we said goodbye to Edgar and went to see our guy. Surprise, Surprise, Paul was with him. So we blazed and gave Paul a ride to a bar.

It was really cool to meet Edgar. I'm a big fan of his films and I hope he has a good time and a great shoot in Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment