Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm outty Happy Hardcore!

God damn you Happy Hardcore. What a fucking asshole. He thinks I stole his fucking mustard. I did take his mustard, a fucking squirt, and I threw a dime at him, so we are fucking even.

He thinks because I took a squirt of mustard, I stole his beef burgers, even though he was the one who let the schizophrenic dude in the house who stole food. He thinks I may have stolen his burgers instead of his fucking schizophrenic friend.

So he want's to out asshole me, well I always guessed he could.

I'm out of this place tomorrow. I'm going to be 27 soon, I don't have time to bicker with some 30 something cocksucker. Tomorrow I give my notice and then I get my own place. I don't have time to play douche bag games with supposed "grown men".

No comments:

Post a Comment