Sunday, January 04, 2009

Magaggie Box Set

It was the last day for the boxing week sale at Best Buy, so of course they jacked thier prices! I saw Simpsons DVDs in the flyer for both Future Shop and Best Buy going for 14.99$(usualy 45.99$). I usually pick one up around this time of year, cause they are a good price. 14.99$ is a great price, but Best Buy had already jacked up thier price to 24.99$! The same thing happened to me last year. Luckly the guy at the store price matched with Future Shop(but could not explain why they had changed the price before the end of the sale).

So now I have Simpsons season 8. these boxes are great. I love the comentary tracks and being able to watch my favourite episodes whenever I want. I bought some food today too. Can't just buy DVDs. No more spending for me. Got to save up for the future.

I love The Simpsons. It has been on TV for most of my life. in the third grade I had all the Simpsons trivia memorized from the backs of their trading cards, and I had not even seen an episode of the show. Here in Canada it was on Global TV, but it was a cable channel at the time. We didn't have cable! But then Global became a channel you could get with an antenna, and I was watching the Simpsons. I loved it and have to this day.

To the point where I will get into heated debates with Family Guy fans(Although Family Guy fans are not much for debating).

Half an hour till my lasagnia is ready. I'm hungry now!

No comments:

Post a Comment