Saturday, January 03, 2009

Coughing fit

I went out with Deidra last night to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. We went to the Varsity VIP but it was sold out. So we went out for a beer instead. We stopped in at Game Centre just before they closed. They are awesome, and I hoped I would find a good deal on a used Wii game. They had animal Crossing Wii for 37.50$. I bought it right away(It's a crazy price!), along with the Wii Speak accescory. Animal Crossing is an awesome game, kind of like the Sims, but silly. You can move your charecter from the DS version of the game to the Wii, so now I can't play until I find the cartrige. My room is still a mess, and cleaning it has been a thorn in my side for quite some time. There is just so much pot to be smoked and Maury to watch, who has time to clean a room. But if I am to play my new video game I must find my old one, so cleaning my room is the only course of action.

Mike went back to California today, I miss just chilling with him. Didn't really get a chance to hang out with him in Timmins.

My lungs are fucking pooched from all the second hand cigarette smoke I've inhaled in the past week so I will be staying away from the gym till I recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment