Friday, January 16, 2009

Drunken Whore Show

Burning Man is going to happen. Later this year. I talk to a lot of people who want to go, whish they could go, always thought they would go someday. I am telling you now, today is that day. This is the best heads up you are going to get. But you put it off, maybe next year.

But not me.

I'm there.

Black Rock City 2009

I am not a rich man. My life has been extraordinary because of the friends I have been blessed with. Mike lived across the street from me my whole life, and when I didn't know what to do he showed me how to be a man and what to do. We lived together here in Toronto, he moved away.

I went to visit Mike and met some crazy folk.

Mike, You introduced me to all these people. I am a better person because of it.

San(The Roomate) You are a smart Canadian. You have Mike's back at every turn(mad respect). You and me have a connection, every time I meet you I am lucky to explore it further.

Bill (Le Neighbor) My god what a bar! And a Gentleman scholar to run the whole show!

Matt(Upstairs, Le bro) Any time I have ever said, "Dude, we should go and do..." you have said YES! I have as much fun as I do because you are there too.

Kubi(Bowlus-Smokus-Fraturnitus) You know we pass out just a bit later than everyone else, so have that much more in common.

Linsey(da wife) You make my man San a happy/Sane dude, you make San Sane. Ha.
I love your enjoyment/smile and what you get out of life.

I would love to go to Burning Man with all of you. Please lets use
this group to discuss our future together!

This is a Drunken Whore Show, and it's on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment