Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Kevin Smith Film Fest at Bloor Cinema in Toronto

I received my Kevin Smith Film Fest Voucher today. They still have tickets for sale, so if you want to see some great Kevin Smith movies along with a Q&A from the Man himself, buy em now!

The first Kevin Smith film I ever saw in theatres was Chasing Amy at The Fox Theatre in the Beaches. My Granny Mo had a store just down the street. She sold art, and I hung out in the musty basement, reading the free papers and listening to Mix99 on the radio. The year was 1997.

I can't wait to see Clerks which I have never seen on the big screen before, and Mallrats is one of my favoutite movies of all time(I saw it at the Bloor with Kathleen like 8 years ago).

I went to the Gym again today. I watched the Budget Leak and did 20 minutes on the bike and then did some wieghts, just the upper body. Then strech it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment