Monday, January 12, 2009

Free Ride

I finally went to the CNIB to get my 2009 Metropass. Yeah, I get a TTC Metropass cause I'm legally blind. I can't drive, and I wouldn't ride a bike in the city, cause I would probably get hit by a bus, so I'm lucky I can ride on the bus.

I'm going to the gym tomorrow, it's about freaking time! I have to pay for the fucking thing every month, and I haven't been in forever. I've got to take it easy so I can keep going the next day and the day after, working up to where I used to be eventually.

I want to be really fit at Burning Man this year.

1 comment:

  1. On a totally random note, your mention of a "metropass" reminded me how much I miss Chicago. Le sigh.

    Also, I think I've actually PAID for more gym memberships than actually went TO the gym. I always have such good intentions though!

    J.

    ReplyDelete