Thursday, August 27, 2009

So close my lips are cracking

My hands are getting dusty which could only mean one thing: Time to get the gear!

Matt drove me to our storage area to get my Burning Man stuff, still sitting in a bin all dusty from last year. I cleaned it up and tossed the old junk. My old stuff is awesome, I can't wait to get it out on the Playa. Cleaning out my Camelback, vital for maximum water consumption. Hopefully I can get this bin and a chair on Jody's truck leaving tomorrow. He seemed a little reluctant.

I found a ride on Craigslist leaving in the morning on the 31st.

I still have to find a camera, I didn't take pictures last year. It was a decision I made mostly because I didn't have a camera, and I still don't. I wish I had taken pictures last year, so I guess it is a regret, which sucks. I hate regrets. Gotta take some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment