Sunday, August 30, 2009

one sleep till the desert bacchanalia (who can sleep?)

I went over to Mike's place yesterday, cleaned up my bike chain, and did all my laundry. We saw Inglourious Basterds again, it was great to see it again and absorb a bit more. It was a great theatre too, Sundance Kabuki Cinema in Japantown, with reserved seating and they served alcohol. I had some beer and popcorn, but it was hard to concentrate with so much to do before the burn. Everyone enjoyed the movie, it's so good.

I have been feeling so stressed out it will be nice to finally get out to the Playa. Black Rock City opens in 15 minutes and it's time for me to become a citizen. We are supposed to leave around 8am, Sweet Chinitos is on my breakfast horizon.

I spent today getting the last little bit ready for Burning Man tomorrow.

I solved my camera problem, I picked up a digital Kodak camera at Wallgreens.

I talked to my ride Frank, sounds like we will have enough space for my stuff, which is a great relief of the stress I've been having. I don't need to stress anymore, It's going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment