Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cough Couch Ack!

I was congested from allergies and took an expectorant, and all it did was keep me up coughing all last night. Brutal. Ended up watching the end of Jurassic Park and then passed out watching The Doors. I also had a terrible dream about Deidra. So not the most restful night.

I went to Home Depot with Matt and Bill. I ran off to Target to make a special purchase. Prince has a new 3 disc CD and it is exclusive to Target, or you pay 77$ to join the Prince fan club. Matt does not support paying for music and defiantly not Prince music, so I got some flack when I met back up with the guys. The Prince cd was 11 bucks and I picked up the new Neil Young as well. It took forever at Home Depot and most of it was a crazy waste of time.

Tonight Matt is doing visuals at a rave. Should be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment