Wednesday, April 15, 2009

aged 18 years

Glad to have San back. Kosmo was so excited. San brought a tasty 18 year old Scotch whiskey and we had a glass and checked out photos and listened to tales of Europe. It sounds like he and Linsey had a great time on their honeymoon.

I went over to Matt & Kubi's and watched NOTORIOUS, the Biggie Smalls movie. So bad, and a totally irredeemable character. I had a burrito from Taqueria Cancun. I'm actually starting to get my fill of them, I've had many burritos on this trip. I had a brownie for dessert, booya.

I slept on Matt's sofa and awoke to the bells of St. Kubi's alarm clock. I was early enough for Sweet Chinito's breakfast croissant, picked one up for San as well and went home.

San is pretty jet lagged. He's been watching me play GTA4 most of the day.

I'm starting to miss my home, I want to blaze with Ian and see Paul. I really want to rock the gym hard when I get back, from day one.

I want to talk to Deidra.

2 comments:

  1. I miss you too, my son. I am going downtown of Friday and you won't be there to meet me. I will give Paul a call.

    ReplyDelete