Monday, March 16, 2009

Simpsons at Mom's house

I went over to Paul's for a bong hit and some Mortal Kombat. We went to meet Auntie Chris at Yorkdale mall. We checked out The Watchmen(again, for me). Second time around I liked it less (possibly because of the terrible shit I had to take mid movie, eww soft serve).

Sunday night and once again, Paul and I find ourselves at mom's house for dinner and Simpsons. Mom really outdid herself, usually she phones in a pizza or some Swiss Chalet, but tonight she made us a porketta and mashed potatoes, gravy, veggies, even dessert. So tasty, we were all full as hell. Paul laid in a bloted food coma for a couple of hours. Mom is so sweet.

I talked to Deidra briefly on the phone today. I tried not to sound sad or upset but she could tell I was. I miss her so much, but I feel so hurt.

My friend San and his wife are going on thier honeymoon and they need someone to watch Cosmo, thier dog. San asked me if I would. It looks like I'm going to be going to San Francisco sooner than I had imagined. This dog is so cute it's unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment