Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fuck the QuickTax Man

Doing taxes sucks for most people, but I like to get the money owed to me by the Government so I don't mind. It's always better to get it over with, even if you owe, at least get it out of the way so it doesn't gnaw at your insides.

QuickTax sucks. I used the free online version because of it's recognizable name and that it is actually free(a lot of these online tax things look shady and then end up charging you in the end).

It took so long between page loads, it's been 3 hours and I'm just finishing now. My taxes are simple enough I could have done it quicker on paper, but I want to e-file so I can get my ca$h back faster.

Finally done. I wish I had worked last year, could have got more back. Better get a job when I get back from Cali next month.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about the inconvenience of slow loading. We are aware of the problem, and have been working to fix it - it has been sporadic. It will be completly sorted for next season. I do hope you'll use QuickTax again next year - we'd love to hear your feedback in comparison. All the best with your refund!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too weird. Who else is trolling the internet?

    ReplyDelete