Sunday, March 29, 2009

Flowers in your hair. YYZ to SFO


I am going to San Francisco. I'm in the Air Canada lounge right now, sipping a double Crown and Coke. I formatted my hard drive before I left. I have nothing to watch so I'm downloading some episodes of Cops. I pretty much tossed my Itunes. I have nothing to listen to except Beatles and Pumpkins, and a few recent Howard Stern shows. I'm sure to kick myself in a bit. I'm actually in the mood for some weezer, but 4 gigs of it are back on my drive at home.

Customs had a line but it was a breeze. Just one question after I handed over my documents.

How long are you staying?

A month.

STAMP! STAMP!

The lounge rules. No screaming kids. Tons of booze.
In Xanadu did Kubla Khan A stately pleasure-dome decree

My download has slowed right down. I'm probably not sitting in the sweet spot. Aborted. Whatever. Air Canada has a kick ass pvr, so I will have lots to occupy me in flight.

I'm going to do some writing this month, I hope I'm productive. it's going to be tough with the sheer amount of pot I'm going to smoke. I will take lot's of pictures and blog every day. It would be nice if I could get some comments.

Switched to Canada Dry n' Rye
A line up in the Air Canada lounge can mean only one thing,
SOUP IN ON! I had a bowl of Smoked Turkey Soup and it was delicious.

Anyways, putting the laptop away to commit to some serious pre flight drinking. See you in another time zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment