Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hanging with Treay & Baby Lu

I went to see Treya today. I wanted to see baby Lula before I leave for San Francisco. My cousin has the cutest baby, and its always fun hanging out with Trey. She had some friends visiting from North Bay, we chatted and watched some TV. A lot of people on facebook have pictures of their new babies, some are really ugly, so we looked at them and laughed. Ok, it's mean to laugh at a baby thats eyes are too far apart, but it's easy when you are compairing them to Lula Pearl. Treya's husband Andre came home from work and burned me some movies and comics while he took care of Lu. He rocks.


I didn't go to the gym today cause my sweat towel isn't clean. I use a towel cause I get sweaty, but I don't really see anyone else carry a towel. Whatever. I drip sweat when I'm rocking the gym so I need the towel and won't work out with a stinky one. I know, excuses excuses.

I'm doing my taxes. I want to get it out of the way before I leave.




1 comment: