Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Porkchop

I have been sleeping like shit, waking up all the time cause of some stupid fucking dream I can't even remember.

Granny Mo called up, she was meeting Uncle Lew and asked if I wanted to join them. I slept for another hour exactly(FUCKING DREAM!). I didn't have anything to eat, which makes me an asshole. It's March Break, Queen W is packed with brainless cookie cutter teens. The Eaton Centre was even worse. I met up with granny and my uncle at the Apple store. At one point I almost ran to escape the insanity. Brought myself back down to earth, Lewis went and got me a ham sandwich. we had lunch and went back to the Mac store, Uncle Lew needed to replace his iPod. I checked out the new Shuffle. I use a 2nd gen Shuffle, and I love it, it holds 1 gig, and doesnt have a display, but I love it. The new one (3rd gen) is fucking stupid. Sure, it's got 4 gigs, but the controls are on the headphones, so when those get fucked so are you. I asked a guy how much replacement headphones cost, 30$ what a fucking racket.

I have been telling myself for three days that I wasn't going to go for a beer with Deidra at Java.

Today I went for a beer with Dee at Java.

No comments:

Post a Comment