Thursday, January 02, 2014

Me & Mike
My best friend Mike and his wife V are in town for the holiday season. I had a late lunch with them yesterday. We reminisced about our adventures in Japan, so many sweet memories and laughs. Later Mike and I walked around the PATH and talked. Walked and talked, like when we were kids.

I have a seasonal job in the stockroom of a sporting goods store. I only have a week left of work. I was up at 6 am this morning to get there for 8. My brother Paul was watching Archer, still celebrating the arrival of 2014 in the early hours of it's second day. I had to metaphorically tiptoe around him so as not to rile his drunken Jekyl. He will turn on a dime and its not how I wanted to start my day. After avoiding that shit show I managed to forget my metropass and had to actually pay cash fare for the ttc, something I haven't had to do for a long while. 

When I got home from work he was having a few beers with our neigbour Allan, and watching Archer. I watched some old episodes of ER in my room and wrote this here blog post. Goodnight, back to the grind in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment