Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Damn Monkey


Google made this photo/video collage of my uploaded photos from 2013. It's pretty neat, hits the highlights, but misses some good stuff I had uploaded to another folder.

Tomorrow is my last day of work, unless the boss decides to keep me around. I will also get my first cheque, which would be sweet if it wasn't already claimed by those bastards at visa, and my internet bill. I wish I had a few bucks to spruce up my place (I want an ikea sofa to rest my tired ass on). How can I have a party without a sofa? I hope my friends like to stand.

I was on my knees reading the sku off of a box at work today, a woman who works upstairs asked if this is what I dreamed I'd be doing when I grew up. I laughed and said it was, that's why I worked so hard to get such shitty grades in high school. I'm sure she didn't mean to be rude, and it was, but I didn't take offence. My life is awesome, my shitty job doesn't define me. I have met my favourite directors, rock stars, and traveled the world with/made amazing friends. My job isn't stressful at all, while sorting hangers I contemplated the cost/time it would take to train a monkey to do the same task. Damn monkey would steal my job for a banana.


No comments:

Post a Comment