Sunday, January 05, 2014

Boogers on the Wall

I was working today. I have four days left on the schedule. My boss said he would bring me back again when it gets busy. I will have to start looking for something else soon but I'm too tired to do anything about it now. I felt old today, some people in the lunchroom were talking about turning 20 and how impossibly old 30 is. I turn 32 in just over a week.

This sign is hanging in the mens room beside the urinals. I can't imagine finding the same sign in the ladies room, but that could be
gender bias. Is this an indication of the maturity/age of some of the staff or do grown adult men actually do this while taking a pee? I think its like trying to pat your head and rub your tummy. how does one pee and pick ones nose at the same time? Serious multitasking.

I've got a mad poutine craving that I plan on satisfying tomorrow for dinner. I will write about in detail here, if only to make readers jealous.

If you like the idea of me not having to work you could make a purchase through this amazon banner below, it wont cost you any extra and I get to wet my beak. Everybody wins.

1 comment:

  1. Gross! I saw a man on the bus, blow his nose into his hand and wipe it on the pole you hang onto. I always wear gloves on the bus.

    ReplyDelete