Friday, January 10, 2014

Hug your granny if you canny

My Gmo and Me

What a busy day. I was out taking care of business and didn't get home unti the evening.
I went to the library to pick up a book I had placed on hold. It was this amazing book by Guillermo Del Toro called Guillermo del Toro Cabinet of Curiosities: My Notebooks, Collections, and Other Obsessions , comprised of selections from his personal notebooks, sketches, writings, neat stuff. You can check it out at the amazon link below(at a good price too). Or go to the library like I did, for free.

I had a dentist appointment for a filling on a molar. My dentist is great. He told me to floss more so he wouldn't have to work so hard on a Friday. Afterwards I realized I missed a good opportunity to take a selfie, next time.

I did manage to take a picture of my granny and me at Tim Hortons. I haven't been able to hang out with her since I started my job. She was supposed to take an ipad art class this month, but it was canceled when not enough people signed up. She is pretty bummed out about that.

I'm going skating tomorrow, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment