Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Take Control

The title of this blog has nothing to do with the post, I'm just listening to Weezer demos. But I think I might just use Weezer song titles when I can't think up a good title from now on.

I met Grandma at the mall really early. She bought me breakfast. I got an omelet at Marche, it was good. I rode the train up with her so we could continue our conversation.

I dug out my Beer Store coat, I can't believe I waited so long. It's so much warmer than the leather jacket I've been wearing. It always turns heads when I wear it. People will stop and ask me where I got it, and I tell em my Dad worked there.

I went to the gym for the second time this month. Good Life added advertising screens in the change room, not so classy. I have to step up my workouts if I'm going to get my sixty bucks worth, and rock a fit bod on the Playa.

Paul and I walked back to his place after he finished work. It was a nice night, so the walk was pleasant. He was meeting up with a guy off Craigslist to trade audio equipment and wanted me to be there as his muscle, I guess. The trade went well and Paul didn't get raped so I did my job.

I'm volunteering again tomorrow with the CNIB. Distributing metropasses to CNIB clients at a retirement home, which was boring last time, but I'm gonna bring a script to read and pass the time. Looking forward to it.

This is a shitty post, I will try harder tomorrow I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment