Tuesday, January 05, 2010

kitty is fucked up

I love listening to Howard Stern. Music is now just a buffer between Howard's shows on my iPod. I have been a fan forever, but never really able to listen. I technically can't listen to it now. I don't have Sirius, I can't afford it. But if someone wanted to download the show and listen to it for free, I would check fetalsludge. I don't know who I hate more, Ralph or Eric the Midget (but maybe Benjy).

Bassquarter's face is all fucked up cause she's scratching at it. Happy Hardcore says wants to take her to a vet, and we are all expected to pitch in. I love the kitty so I have no problems contributing, but I'm not gonna pay for the whole thing. I think the vet is just going to put a cone on her and give her antibiotics. I said she needed a cone from the beginning but everyone shot me down.

These pictures look worse than it is I assure you. She She kind of looks like Heath Ledger's Joker in the last one which is disconcerting. I will do something about it tomorrow.

1 comment: