Friday, January 08, 2010

Back to the gym and then Daybreakers

I made it back to the gym for the first time in 2010(and since November!). I eased myself into it, so as not to put myself off so quick. I love how my body reacts to working out, I can be super fit in no time if I just stick to it. I love how my body responds to the exercise, and just have to remember to keep fueling it.


I went to see Daybreakers at the Scotiabank Theatre (my aunt gave me a gift card for Christmas, good thinking). It's the vamp-ocalypse movie that I missed when it preemed at the festival back in September. I waited for it so long I couldn't wait any longer, so I went alone when no one else could make it. It was really cool, Ethan Hawke Sam Neill and Willem Dafoe were great and the design of the vampire world was so cool. I would see this again in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment