Thursday, January 07, 2010

Aww Artie,

I was sick today, I decided not to use the expired NyQuil (2005 vintage). I wretched at the thought of drinking that shit knock-off Robitussin. What I did was drink lots of water and just take it easy. I'm already feeling better, I want to go to the gym tomorrow (for the first time since November, December was so cold and lazy).

Sad news. Artie Lange attempted to take his own life. He has been battling addiction and depression for a long time. I love him so much. He is one of the best parts of the Howard Stern Show. My thoughts are with him and his family and I pray he gets well.

Here are some examples of his genius:
Artie Lange - It's the Whiskey TalkingToo Fat to FishArtie Lange: Jack and Coke [Blu-ray]Artie Lange's Beer League [Blu-ray]Dirty Work

No comments:

Post a Comment