Sunday, January 03, 2010

Your Mine Scott Pilgrim!

I took the Go bus back downtown. Mom's place was great but I need a shave!

I met up with Hollywood. His new job starts tomorrow so he's got a car. We drove around for a bit and picked up a few groceries. He gave me all five Scott Pilgrim books. These books are awesome, and I think everyone should check them out before the movie comes out (August, maybe?).
.Scott Pilgrim, Vol. 1: Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little LifeScott Pilgrim, Vol. 2: Scott Pilgrim Versus The World (v. 2)Scott Pilgrim, Vol. 3: Scott Pilgrim & the Infinite Sadness (v. 3)Scott Pilgrim, Vol 4: Scott Pilgrim Gets It TogetherScott Pilgrim Volume 5: Scott Pilgrim vs The Universe (Scott Pilgrim's)


I also now have this stack of DVDRs that prove Love Guru wasn't a total waste of time. I have to go through them rip them and upload them somewhere not youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment