Wednesday, January 06, 2010

more Metropass and Avatar again.

I volunteered at the CNIB again. Today was busier than yesterday, but no where near Monday's volume.

I went to see Avatar with Granny Mo. It was fun, she really enjoyed it. I liked seeing it a second time. I'm reading a lot of hate from people complaining about the story, all douches who have never written a movie in their life.

Kevin Smith tweeted tickets for his Roy Thompson Hall gig next month are sold out through ticketmaster, but you might still get them from Roy Thompson Hall directly. I got my tickets as soon as they went on sale. His Q&A's are always fantastic and always sell out. He is guaranteed to lay the podium down. With a movie coming out a few weeks later, I'm praying for a Cop Out preview screening at the Bloor.

No comments:

Post a Comment