Saturday, January 02, 2010

a slow start.

So far I have spent all of 2010 at my Mom's place drinking ughhh, Coors Light, and eating the last of the Christmas cookies. Paul came over last night ate pizza then promptly passed out. Mom and I have been watching a bunch of movies on TV. I like hanging out with her, it's a good time.

We took down the Christmas tree at my instance. If Mom had her way we would leave the tree up and decorate it for different holidays, like hearts on Valentines or four leaf clovers on St. Patty's Day. The tree had to come down. I would have let it slide for another week, but Mom's cat Mitzy is a retard, and thinks knocking ornaments down is cool.

I have to go home tomorrow. I want to start my gym regimen and get some groceries, and I'm have some business to attend to on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment