Thursday, March 13, 2008

Rivers Speaks

The new Weezer will be out in June, according to the man himself from weezer.com:

"Hey Weezer punks,
We have one song left to mix and then it’s on to mastering. We should be all done very soon. Then we chill for a minute.
The album will be out in June so with any luck you will hear a new Weezer song on the radio soon. I think I know which song is the first single but I’m not sure so I can’t tell you. I’ll give you some hints, though. It’s one word, starts with a T, ends with an R and contains twelve letters. You should be able to figure it out because you’re smart li’l Weezer fans.
The album is meaty, crunchy and melodic like a good Weezer album should be.
Peace out,
-Rivers"


I can't wait to hear the new album, and Weezer always hits Toronto when touring, maybe I can even catch a Japan date when they go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment