Friday, March 21, 2008

Bronken Bowl

The bowl broke on my bong. It's a pull choke so its easily replaced. It's actually happened 3 times in the past 6 months, but the last two times I replaced it with the cheapest bowl possible. It's no wonder they keep smashing.

We stoners often use an electric coffee grinder or "Bud Buster" to cut up Marijuana. They get jammed up with crystals, and the lid wont come off, and then the button wont even go down. I've seen it happen before to others, and mine just stopped working.

So I went to Roach-o-Rama in Kensington. I picked up a nice heavy bowl, sturdy, and I also got a metal hand grinder with a tricomb catcher, so the crystals wont get lost and go to waste.

Well it turns out the bowl wasn't the right size, so I'm gonna go back tomorrow and exchange it. The grinder works excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment