Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My tax refund came in yesterday. I don't get to enjoy any of it, I guess I already did. It all went on my credit card. I was actually considering racking up some more debt with a crazy trip to California. I decided I really can't afford it, but I told Mikey about the good deal at Air Canada, and he booked a flight! Mikey is coming to Toronto for the first two weeks of April! We are gonna have some good times.

I have been having trouble finding the studio version of the new Smashing Pumpkins track Superchrist from Guitar Center's Fresh Tracks. We don't have Guitar Center in Canada. I found it thanks to Davin at Netphoria. I made it real easy with a rapidshare link right here; Smashing Pumpkins Superchrist.mp3

It's a heavy rocker they first introduced at the Fillmore shows last summer. It's evolved since then and it sounds great.

No comments:

Post a Comment