Monday, November 15, 2010

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Hard Sell

Normally I would avoid a blatant sales pitch here on my blog but I'm making an exception for a movie I really love. This is also probably the last chance I will have to write about Scott Pilgrim, so I'm taking it.
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World is out now on BluRay/DVD combo pack, so you don't have to miss out if you are still rocking a dvd player (VHS users can go eat a day-old bag o' dicks). Both discs are loaded with special features, deleted scenes and commentaries. If you loved it in theatres, buy it. If you missed it in theatres BUY IT! If you trust my judgement in regards to film then please make this purchase you will not regret. Edgar Wright is a great filmmaker and has created a fantastic movie that truly is a treat for the eyes and ears, that you will enjoy for years to come.

I got mine, get yours!
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)
Click the cover to go to Amazon and buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment