Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mo'Stache, Mo'Problems



I'm trying to raise some funds for Prostate Cancer along with millions of other dudes on facebook. Movember is so popular this year that the standard fare for Mustache rides has bottomed out. In October mustache rides were still going for the standard 5 cent rate, but now there are so many Mo'Bros that most men are now having to offer FREE mustache rides.

So far I have received some donations from my Mom and my Dad. I'm pretty happy with that, but Movember is far from over and I could probably get a couple more donations from some kind friends.

CLICK HERE TO DONATE!

Also if your a lady and want to know what you can do to show your support for Movember check out this video:

You’re watching Have Sex With a Guy With A Mustache Day. See the Web's top videos on AOL Video

No comments:

Post a Comment