Tuesday, November 30, 2010

All Day Breakfast from 7-11

My brother Paul and I met for breakfast. We went to Avenue Open Kitchen. Our father raised us to love and respect greasy spoon eating. This place was loaded with character. Dad would love this place so we will have to take him next time he's in Toronto. I had bacon and eggs, along with some of Paul's back bacon and sausage, that makes 3 kinds of pork, salty.

I'm glad to get my day started earlier than usual. I'm adding so much to my plate in terms of responsibility. I'm taking advantage of some volunteer opportunities, but I'm still hoping to find some type of lucrative employment. But I write this from a Second Cup at 9:30 in the morning, no resumes printed, so I'm not actively seeking employment. It's more of a passive job hunt. I'm feeling extremely well caffeinated. 

I haven't been to the gym in a while, yet I'm still paying for it, which is ridiculous. I'm going today, I'm so full of breakfast. All I have to do is run home and grab my gym gear.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you guys are taking good care of my kidneys! ;-)

    ReplyDelete