Monday, November 01, 2010

On the bus to Downtown Canada

It must be the morning after Hallowe'en, cause I'm eating a Baby Ruth for breakfast. 17 Hours on a bus has turned me into Sloth from the Goonies. The wrapper promotes the 4g of protein within so I'm not too concerned. This candy bar is good for me and it was the most appetizing thing in the Buffalo Greyhound Station. 

The bus from New York was packed,  I didn't even want to try and take out my laptop, people were sitting in the isle. I slept a little but I had bus related dreams, which was just as bad as being awake on a bus. US Customs Border Guards checked identification in Rochester which I first thought was strange, but then one Guard had to tell a passenger he had one day left on his visa and if it were tomorrow he would be under arrest.   

The bus to Toronto isn't even half full. lots of room to stretch out and catch up on my blogging. I will update these posts with pictures when I can unload my camera.

I sent off some postcards in Buffalo, I hope I used enough stamps.

This whirlwind trip was so exciting and fun I can't believe it's over. I'm glad to be back in Canada but I did have stop myself from breaking out into America the Beautiful in the Buffalo bus terminal.

No comments:

Post a Comment