Wednesday, December 16, 2009

If your wondering if I want you to read my blog (I want you to read my blog)

I'm a Weezer fan, and I have been since I was thirteen years old.

Every summer I went to Camp Oochigeas, a camp for kids with cancer. It was me, Jose, Kyle Shawn, Jeff, We would listen to a compilation CD called Absolute 90s, and we all agreed Say It Aint So by Weezer was one of the best songs ever. At the time Weezer was only known for the Buddy Holly video, and passed off by most as a one hit wonder.

The next summer when camp started they pulled our Cabin aside to tell us Jose had passed away. The first thing we did back at our cabin was listen to Say it Aint So, alone just me and Kyle and we cried.

I love Wezeer, but not what they have become.

1 comment:

  1. That makes me so sad. The things you had to endure as a little boy. I love you. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete