Wednesday, November 18, 2009

No Peaches,

I'm missing Peaches tonight at the Phoenix. I would love to be there, Peaches totally rocks and puts on a wicked show.

Grandma called and I went to meet her for lunch. I was in a bad mood all day and I think it really showed.

I went to the gym and it was good. I mostly listen to Howard Stern on my ipod, sometimes switching to something rocking to get me pumped like when I run. I can't listen to talking when I run, but it's fine when I'm on the bike.

I was supposed to go to the movies with my Aunt Christine, but when I called she didn't sound interested, she didn't even sound like she remembered asking me to go to the movies yesterday. I think I just hung up the phone. For some reason sometimes when I'm frustrated or upset I hang up the phone. It's one of the worst things I do. I remember doing it to a girl in high school, and she told me to never do it again, I think about that every time I do it, just after it happens, and I feel like a total dick (which I guess I am).

I went to hang out with Ian, we watched Flashpoint. He waxed intellectual on CSI:Las Vegas/Miami/New York, it was very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment