Friday, November 13, 2009

Baby in a box


I just read about the new show from the guys formerly known as the Trailer Park Boys. The Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour will air on Showcase sometime next year. The guys will play all of the roles, under tons of makeup. I'm really looking forward to seeing them try something new and I hope the audience will accept them as different characters.

I just found this pic my friend San took earlier this year in San Francisco. We were walking Kosmo towards Delores Park and saw this on the street. Passers by stopped to look in horror just like us, till they realized it was a doll. Now what I ask you:

Is this a piece of urban art, perhaps a statement about the homeless or maybe abortion?

OR

Is someone just trying to throw out a doll?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/16/2009

    looks like a statment. looks like that baby took 4 slugs to the chest, must be gang related

    mc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a statement of some kind. The shirt gives it away- whatever the statement is, it's not a good one. Plus that's a freaky non-cuddly doll. *shudder*

    ReplyDelete