Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day of the Duce.

Dad pushed FiberOne cereal on me for breakfast. NOTE: 27 year old men don't need fiber, I'm a regular guy.

Lunch at Montreal's famous Schwartz smoked meat sandwich, classic.

Dad and I went looking for a clothing market here in Montreal, it was not what he remembered. it used to be independent unique clothing and sample sales, now it is practically abandond, full of Chinatown-style crap. Speaking of crap...

At this point the Fibre struck, and I felt uncomfortable for the rest of the day.

We watched the hockey game and managed to stay awake (even without a nap!). Habs really sucked against Pittsburgh, only managing to score when they were 5 on 3. We couldn't even continue to watch the slaughter (Sidney Crosby is fucking awesome) so we switched to game 1 of the World Series. I have a predisposed hatred towards the Phillies, so I'm rooting for New York. Even if my teems sucked I got to drink beers and eat chips with Dad. Yankees lost, Habs lost, I win.

We watched a Classic Albums Zappa DVD, very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment