Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cheese Curds at Midnight in the Desert

I hurt my neck at the gym today, I noticed it in the shower but I think it happened when I was doing weights (Seated Row perhaps).

I made a bunch more chilli which should last me all week.

I live on a floor with 3 other guys and the kitchen was disgusting, cause no one does dishes after using them. So the sink would fill up and eventually people started stacking dirty dishes on the floor(and some had food in them). So eventually I put all those pots and pans in a box which sat there for weeks and then finally when the flies showed up, I moved the box outside.

Happy Hardcore confronted me about the missing dishes, we had a spat he threatened to call Sandy (the landlord) which would have been ridiculous and I guess he realized it too cause he didn't. We talked it out and we were in agreement that it had gotten to be a gross situation. It's so tense with that dude. I gotta get out of here or I risk becoming him in about 2 years when I'm 30 and old and out of touch.

Matt informed me that he and Kubi will not be going to Burning Man this year. I'm sad but at the same time it's very exciting. It will be a very different experience from last year. It will be nice to hang out with Matt and not have him all stressed. Plus I can borrow a ton of camping equipment the guys wont be using.

At least now I know where I will be camping:

Midnight Poutine


Direct from Montréal, Québec, the Black Rock Poutine Company presents an amazing Québec delicacy that has to be tasted to be believed. We combine the awesome powers of french fries, gravy, and cheese curds into the ideal late night snack. Come get some!
Hometown: Montréal, QC

My buddy Jody from Shadyvil is in the crew and I just need to get my camp fee. I can't wait cause I love the idea of Poutine on the Playa. It was the part I most identified with last year.
Now I'm going to watch The Simpsons s15 e12 Millhouse Doesn't Live Here Anymore.




No comments:

Post a Comment