Monday, January 23, 2012

Big Week

My internet service provider, Teksavvy has let me down for the first time. I pay the big bucks for high speed but it went down on Sunday and it could take a Rogers guy 3 days to get out and fix it. So I'm back at the Ol' Second Cup across the street from my place. It's frustrating cause I have a lot of blogging to do and it's cheaper to do at home(I don't have to buy coffee).

I went to the medical clinic down the street since the dysentery I developed a few days ago has so far refused to abate. 

I'm excited for this week, even more than last week. Sure a 30th birthday and a trip to New York is a big deal, but this week I'm going to London Ontario to see TOOL (along with Jagger and Ashlie) and then Montreal for my annual Igloofest trip(w/Matt Ian and Brooke).

Before that I have a few volunteer shifts at tiff Bell Lightbox, which is one of the highlights of my life. I love the festival and the people I meet there. I'm stockpiling movie vouchers so I can see all the Studio Ghibli movies when tiff has a retrospective in March.

Nature calls, hope this imodium kicks in soon (says the guy drinking coffee). 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you! And I sent you a birthday postcard today!

    ReplyDelete