Monday, October 25, 2010

Scott Pilgrim goes to the Bloor Cinema (Well he does live in the Annex!)

Edgar Wright announced a return to the Bloor Cinema, for a free screening of his epic Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World on November 5th.
Scott Pilgrim Vs the World [Blu-ray]

"To say thank you to the fans who have supported us and thank you to the residents of Toronto who put up with a lot of fake snow, I am very excited to be coming back to Bloor & Bathurst for a one off special screening. Join me, Bryan Lee O’Malley and Toronto’s home town badass Ellen Wong first at HMV and then the Bloor on November 5th." Edgar said on his blog.

The poster was done by creator Bryan Lee O'Malley, I'm guessing we can get one when we pre-order at HMV(with some autographs!).This event promises to make Aint it cool News talkbackers even more jealous of my Sweet Toronto. Can't wait to see Edgar again and I hope his brother Oscar comes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment