Friday, July 18, 2008

The Dark Knight Returns

The Batman is in theatres, so what are you doing sitting at home, WHY SO SERIOUS!?! Lots of superheroes have made this a summer to remember, Hulk smashed, Hellboy smoked, and Iron Man smoked and drank, but The Dark Knight is the real reason to get out to the movies.. This is the best movie of the summer, Heath Ledger as the Joker is incredible. He becomes the part. and will win an Oscar. Rest in peace, Heath. As far as a sequel goes, this one is better than the origial. I went with my dad here in Montreal. they had it playing on all screens until the afternoon. We were the first ones in the show so we got perfect seats. It would have been cool to check it out on Imax, since they shot some scenes in the larger format, but we just saw it on a regular screen. I will go check it out on Imax back in Toronto next week.

I have been anticipating this movie for so long adn it did not dissapoint.

I' having a good time in Montreal. Eating lots of poutine and washing it down with, ugh, Pepsi. I'm looking forward to seeing Judd Apatow tonight, and really excited for Pineapple Express tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment