Monday, May 12, 2008

Wiiware

Wiiware games are now available from the Wii Shop Channel. These are downloadable games developed for Wii that cost between 5$ and 15$ depending on the game. I bought a game called Pop. Bubbles float across the screen and you pop them with the wiimote. Popping the bubbles gets you points and adds time to the clock, when you miss a bubble you are penalized. It's pretty fun but I think it will be a riot playing with friends(up to four).

I haven't been playing my Wii much since I beat Super Mario Galaxy. I wanted to get the new Smash Bros. and Mario Kart but I have been holding out in anticipation of WiiFit, which I have to get(May 19). These new Wiiware games are great because they are cheaper and new ones will come out every Monday, which should keep me playing my Wii.

Weezer's new self-titled red album will be out 21 days sooner than originally planned. The record will be out June 3rd. This is going to be the album of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment