Monday, July 23, 2012

Sarah is a cat lady

Cat Lady

I went to the gym today for the first time since I got back from England (not like I was going much before I left). I did a little cardio on the bike to get my body ready for Burning Man (lots of bike riding in BRC). I lift some weights till my arms are sore. It would be nice to lose some of the weight I gained in Ireland, drinking Guinness like it was tapwater.

Sarah & Shawna at Dutch Dreams
I hung out with Sarah, a good friend from high school. She lives in Montreal with her husband Luc (but they are moving to Vancouver soon). She is great. We had some food & beers at the Madison (Sarah picked up the tab, what a doll!). It was too hot to stay on the patio, so we decided to save a few bucks and drink beers in the park. I regaled Sarah with tales of my near-conquests, women upon whom I lavished attention till they tired of me. After the pity-party we met up with Shawna and drank vino in Trinity Bellwoods Park.
We ate massive Italian sandwiches for dinner and then went to Dutch Dreams for some famous ice cream.

Shawna asked me to dog-sit Rambo in a few weeks, which I'm looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment